You can get the newest articles and video tutorials
delivered to your inbox every Friday. Sign up here.
3 easy ways to make a stretchy bind off
Lace Hearts – knitting stitch pattern
Alternative to Kitchener stitch
How to knit a Japanese bobble
How long does it take to knit?
Burn test for wool, cotton, bamboo and acrylic yarn
3 ways to start knitting from the centre out
Two ways to fix that annoying gap between the rows
This is one of the many tips explained in the Russian Knitting Simplified course.
How to knit a reversible cable
How to pick up stitches BEFORE unravelling a few rows
How to make a magnetic guide for knitting charts
How to knit stockinette stitch that doesn’t curl
How to create a gradient effect in knitting
If you like this tutorial, you will LOVE e-books and charts
in the Library of Free Knitting Resources
The library is free for everyone
who is subscribed to 10 rows a day newsletter.
If you are a subscriber, you’ll find the password at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from me on Fridays.
If you are not a subscriber, please type in your name and the best email to reach you in the form below, and I’ll send you the password to access the library.
Here are a few more things you might like:
- Learn Russian knitting style to knit faster and more efficient with minimal strain to your wrists.
- Make lots of colourful projects using patchwork knitting technique and 36 patterns for blankets and pillows.
- Knit simple socks and top-down hats in any size with any yarn.
- Download 23 tutorials published in 2017, 42 tutorials published in 2018 and 53 tutorials published in 2019.
- Join the All Tutorials Club 2020 and don’t miss a single tutorial published in 2020.
- Make a flattering Sideways Sweater or a super easy Facile Sweater.
- Or, knit a reversible beanie and cowl duo and comfortable Sneaker Socks for everyone in your family.
Happy knitting 🙂