Terms of Sale
(1) All prices are in USD.
(2) When you purchase patterns or e-books, the PDF file(s) will be available for instant download at the order confirmation page. They will also be sent to you via email. When you purchase courses and / or club membership, you will receive PDF(s) with instructions on how to access the course materials and / or files available to the club members.
(3) Because it is impossible to return digital files, I don’t offer refunds on digital products (PDF patterns, e-books, online courses and clubs). Thank you for understanding.
(1) General Disclaimer – 10rowsaday (o/b Maryna Shevchenko) (“10rowsaday”, “I” and “me”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. The information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as advice. All information provided through this website, or through the email subscription is provided without any warranties of any kind.
10rowsaday is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn a small fee by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
(2) Third-Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom I have no control. Therefore, I make no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third-party information and expressly disclaim any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Maryna Shevchenko, and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Canadian Copyright Act, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
You can not sell my patterns and/or tutorials or claim them as your own. You can share my tutorials with others, and you are allowed to sell items you make by following my patterns, but you have to make it clear that these tutorials and patterns come from 10rowsaday.com and provide the link to the tutorial or pattern in question.
You may request at any time to be removed from my list. This website may use “cookies” to collect basic information about your computer and its connection to the Internet (for example, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the website, etc.). This is a common practice and this information will be used only to improve your browsing experience.