This library is a cosy home to different e-books and charts explaining in great detail knitting techniques, tips and tricks.
All that information is packed in PDF files, so you could easily download and save them to your computer or any other device you prefer to use. This way you will have those tips ready to use whenever you need them.
The library is free for everyone
who is subscribed to 10 rows a day newsletter.
If you are a subscriber, you’ll find the password at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from me on Fridays.
If you are not a subscriber, please type in your name and the best email to reach you in the form below, and I’ll send you the password to access the library. I’ll also email you the newest knitting tutorials as soon as I publish them (about once a week).
Learn to Knit Course – English and Continental Knitting Styles
- Santa Boot Cuffs Pattern (6 pages)
- Detailed Step-by-Step Photo Tutorial (24 pages)
- Video Course (45 minutes)
- Dictionary of Knitting Symbols and Abbreviations (short version, to get the full version, click here) (5 pages)
- Top 15 Tips for Beginner Knitters (15 pages)
- 12 Lace Stitches from the Easiest to More Challenging (28 pages) / printer-friendly version
- 12 Stitches for Working in the Round (6 pages)
- 12 Tips for Travel Knitting (7 pages)
- Yarn Substitution Chart
- Knitting Time Calculator
- Hat Size Chart
- Sweater Size Chart
- Sock Size Chart
- Worksheet for Converting Stitch Patterns for Working in the Round
- Differences Between American (US) and British (UK) Knitting Terms
- Knitting Needle Size Conversion Chart
Stitch Pattern Cards
- Stitch Pattern #1 – Whelk Stitch
- Stitch Pattern #2
- Stitch Pattern #3 – Herringbone Stripes
- Stitch Pattern #4 – Ant Egg Stitch
Knitted Greeting Card
- Artwork for a Single Greeting Card
- Artwork for a Double Greeting Card
- Instructions for Making the Card
These are special discount codes that various companies kindly provided to the members of our knitting community. I don’t get any commission if you decide to purchase from these companies. I simply pass on to you a simple way to save on their products and services.
- Knitca – Save 50% off all knitting patterns
- Chirp Audio Books – Get $5 off your first purchase
- Craft-Ease – Save 20% on all paint-by-number kits
- Artwork by Irena Sophia – Save 25% on any Irena’s art prints
Here’s what other knitters say. I hope you will feel the same way 🙂