This library is a cosy home to different e-books and charts explaining in great detail knitting techniques, tips and tricks.
All that information is packed in PDF files, so you could easily download and save them to your computer or any other device you prefer to use. This way you will have those tips ready to use whenever you need them.
The library is free for everyone
who is subscribed to 10 rows a day newsletter.
If you are a subscriber, you’ll find the password at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from me on Fridays.
If you are not a subscriber, please type in your name and the best email to reach you in the form below, and I’ll send you the password to access the library. I’ll also email you the newest knitting tutorials as soon as I publish them (about once a week).
- Top 15 Tips for Beginner Knitters (15 pages)
- 12 Lace Stitches from the Easiest to More Challenging (28 pages)
- 12 Stitches for Working in the Round (6 pages)
- 12 Tips for Travel Knitting (7 pages)
- Yarn Substitution Chart
- Knitting Time Calculator
- Hat Size Chart
- Sweater Size Chart
- Sock Size Chart
- Worksheet for Converting Stitch Patterns for Working in the Round
- Differences Between American (US) and British (UK) Knitting Terms
- Knitting Needle Size Conversion Chart
Stitch Pattern Cards
- Stitch Pattern #1
- Stitch Pattern #2
- Stitch Pattern #3 – Herringbone Stripes
- Stitch Pattern #4 – Ant Egg Stitch