This collection includes all tutorials, e-books and patterns published in 2023:
- full PDF versions of 38 in-depth photo tutorials available separately and in one big 282-page PDF that you can store on your device for quick reference,
- 40 ad-free video tutorials,
- one knitting pattern (Zigzag Socks),
- three e-books, including “How to Shape Neckline Without Binding Off Stitches” and a digital version of the “Matching Cast Ons and Bind Offs, Part 1” book,
- 12 quick reference cards that explain various ways to make neat side edges that were discussed during the monthly workshops that took place in 2023.
All these resources are intended for knitters of all skill levels – from beginners to seasoned knitters.
The topics range from helpful knitting tips to different ways to increase and decrease stitches, fix mistakes, and make beautiful edges (see “Tutorials and Patterns Included in This Collection” below for the full table of contents).
When you purchase this collection, you’ll receive direct download links to the PDF files with all tutorials, e-books and patterns, as well as the link to the dashboard along with your personal password.
The access instructions are in a PDF.
Click the link “Access to the Knitting Collection #7” under “Download” in the order confirmation to download the PDF with instructions.
It contains the link to the dashboard and your personal password.
Your access to the dashboard does not expire, so feel free to download the tutorials and patterns whenever you need them.