As a member of Club 2023, you will get lifetime access to:
- full PDF versions of all tutorials published in 2023 (I publish on average 47 tutorials a year),
- ad-free versions of all video tutorials released in 2023,
- all e-books and patterns published in 2023 (including a digital copy of the “Matching Cast Ons and Bind Offs” book that will be published in fall 2023), and
- an annual 25% discount on all other patterns, courses, books and collections of tutorials. The discount is valid for the whole year until January 1, 2024.
- Plus a special bonus – an invitation to a virtual knitting group that includes other members of the Club 2023 and me (Maryna). We’ll meet on the first Saturday of each month at noon EST in a live gathering where we’ll talk about our current projects and learn all twelve ways (one way a month) to make neat side edges described in the “Neat Side Edges” book. If you choose to join the monthly meetings of our knitting group, by the end of the year, you will have a keepsake – a long swatch featuring twelve different side edgings. This swatch will be very helpful when you choose an edging for your future projects. It will also remind you of all the fun conversations we had while making this swatch.
The tutorials published each year cover a variety of knitting methods and tips that will be helpful to knitters of all skill levels – beginners as well as more experienced knitters.
When you sign up for the club, you will receive instructions on how to access the club dashboard along with your personal password.
The instructions on how to access the club dashboard are in a PDF. Click the link “Club 2023 Access” in the “Download” section of the order confirmation to download the PDF with the instructions. It contains the link to the club dashboard and your personal password.
Your access to the club dashboard will not expire (ever!), so feel free to download the tutorials whenever you need them.
If you are a member of the Club already, click here to get to the club dashboard.
Here’s what other knitters say. I hope you will feel the same way 🙂